Social Media Marketing Strategy
Do You Have A Social Media Marketing Strategy?
To be successful on social media you need to post a nonstop stream of relevant content and engage with customers across all social channels.
You can generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and collaborate with us all from one place.
Social Marketing makes managing social media simple.
Post everywhere from one place:
Social Marketing provides one place to publish and schedule posts for all your social accounts.
Engage your followers: Social Marketing makes it simple to connect with your followers.
Respond to customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with followers.
Generate social leads:
Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
Which social profiles can you connect and post to with Social Marketing?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business (Google Posts), and LinkedIn. From one place, business owners can publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button, utilize in-line conversations so the context of interactions isn’t lost and schedule a calendar of posts.
How can Social Marketing help generate leads?
Use our Twitter lead generation tool to find customers talking about your business services, in your area.
Set up lead searches for keywords related to your business, then sit back and watch the leads roll in.
What’s social media’s role in customer service?
Companies know that customer service is important, but a lot of businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships.
With 89% of U.S. consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
How are social audiences built?
Did you know that 90% of small businesses have Facebook pages, but that almost one third of them have less than thirty-two fans?
Building an engaged audience can be difficult, and for many local businesses it’s the reason why they quit updating their pages long ago.
In order to create a successful following on social media, every post needs to have value.
With Social Marketing’s ready-to-post content, it has never been easier to provide timely, relevant content for your business.
Can performance be tracked across profiles?
Yes! You will be able to view growth across channels from one dashboard, monitor changes in Facebook and Twitter reach and see the growth in fans and followers from social campaigns.
What are the top features of Social Marketing?
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Social Marketing is fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favourite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back while Social Marketing publishes them automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your clients’ upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Easily configurable for each of your users— get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly from Social Marketing
We help you grow your business
from planning to implementation.
From planning your campaign, to launching it to the web, we work with you every step of the way.
All the content we create for you is logged, tracked, distributed, and reported on.
SEO & Google Ads
The right ad can launch your business to multiple figures per month. Our professional Ad Strategists know how.
Social Media Marketing
It can be tough to see results, but timing is everything. The right message at the right time makes a difference.
We simplify everything so that you never get confused or overwhelmed.
Analytics and reports are the only way that you’re going to know what’s working for your business. We’ve found the most success with the two tools that we use, but for SEO content, we stick with Monsterinsights.
Tracking is a breeze with this tool, and it allows us to capitalize on content that’s working and create more of the same.
When capitalizing on content that works, you can rapidly scale your business to multiple figures.
We’re proud to partner with
globally loved brands.
Get More Traffic
Make More Sales
It goes without saying, that the more traffic (visitors) you bring to your website, the better your chances are of converting one or more of the visitors into sales.